Saturday, June 14, 2008

Unpacking & Having Fun



















We are all moved in now. Just getting everything how I like it!! I love this house...It's so nice!!!! I can't wait till toby can enjoy it too though. We had a good day today. The base was doing a deployed families day at the Marina on base. We ate some hotdogs chips and lemonade. Then the boys played a few games they had set up and won some toys. Then they started a water balloon toss which of course didn't work out and ended up being a fight rather then toss. It was pretty fun they had a few tech school students there helping and they were squirting the kids with water guns. then we went out on a 20 min boat ride. The boys loved it!! They have never been before..It was a great day

1 comment:

kimberly said...

so, i dont know if we've ever actually met before, I think maybe once...but, I am kim...luke (my hubby) is toby's cousin. anyway, I stumbled across your blog thru someone's email...i dont even remember who's now...but its cute! I like to see pics of your kiddos! they are so big! dont they grow fast! And what is it with this family, that most of us only get either boys or girls??? Well, i just wanted to say hi, and wanted to know if i could put a link to your blog on mine so i can keep up with you guys. Hope all is going well in your new house! And just so you know, toby is always in our thoughts and prayers!

kimberly hartley