Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trip to huntsville!!!!






We had so much fun in huntsville this weekend. I'm glad I braved the drive by myself!!! First we went to terries house and dropped off all of our bags, and the boys played on the huge swing set Bob build for all the grandkids. Then we went to josh's and briana's and hung out all nite. And got to see baby elli ( that's what noah calls her ) never just elli! Always baby elli!!!Then sat Grammie and Papa Gipson came over for a early Mother's Day BBQ!! We all had a blast!! we ate lunch then the guys all went swimming. Elli even got in the pool for the first time. It was sweet. Then when everyone was tired the boys took a little nap and Briana and I won a game of canasta against Josh and Reuben!! It was fun! We got up and went to church with Terrie and saw alot of old friends!!! And then came home for some lunch and then left for the long trip back home!!! We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home for supper! It was still Mother's Day and I wanted ice cream...lol... The boys were really great for me in the car!!! I was so proud of them!!! They are getting so big. It was a great trip!! I miss all of them already, And i'm so blessed to have married into such a great family that cares about me and the boys so much!!! We love and miss you guys!!!!

1 comment:

brianawalter said...

We miss you!! Give the boys a big hug from us! We can't wait to see you again!! Love u! And thanks again for the purse...LOVE it! :)