Thursday, May 8, 2008

Introduction






I'm just getting started with blogging. My sister-in-law, Started a blog for my new baby niece, and I loved the idea of having a family blog. So thanks for the idea briana :) So where do I start. We have three very sweet little boys. Michael *6 Noah*4 & Jacob* 3. We have been married for six years now it'll be seven on August 11th. My husband is currently deployed to afghanistan. He'll be coming home in early july. I'm super excited and so are the boys. They miss their daddy!!! Well I guess that's it for right now. Tommorrow we are heading up to huntsville for Mother's Day. I can't wait. I'm nervous about driving all the way to huntsville by myself with three kids, but I'm sure it'll all be ok. I'll post all about it when I return.




1 comment:

brianawalter said...

YaY!! Morgan told me they would print it out after a year and send it to you!! That's awesome! You can also subscribe so you can be sent any new posts!! I'm glad you started a blog! And we're so excited about y'all coming up this weekend! Can't wait to see you! Love you! :)